Saturday, 23 March 2013

Week 10

The school year is coming to an end and I'll be on my second last week of school by Monday. This class has definitely taught me a lot programming/coding wise and the history of computer programming; however, I don't think that computer programming is for me. This course was definitely educational and stressful but I seem to be doing okay. The tests haven't been too good but the work wise I've done pretty good. In the future I don't know if I'll ever take computer programming again but it was a good experience. This week I didn't make it to the tutorial for the quiz however I can tell as the week advances so does the material. I'm sure by the end I'll be able to say I learned a bunch of things to do with computer science and it has actually stuck with me. Overall this week was fairly light and easy to manage.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you got through okay. I think the final won't be that stressful.

    ReplyDelete