Saturday, 9 March 2013

Week 7-8

During Week 7 Wiki2 was to be submitted, and I think that once the proposal was done for the Wikipedia assignment everything else was going to be easier. I say that because for me the hardest part was actually finding articles that I was interested in on working on. The fact that I was doing minor tweaks on the pages that I chose to work on, I had to do 3. It's not a big deal, but it might be a little more work; however, others might have chosen go do greater changes than what I've chosen to do so I shouldn't even be complaining. Other than working on my plans for Wikipedia 2, during week 7 not much happened. Although I can definitely say this course is getting hard with the coding that we have to do and understand. Hopefully I can get the hang of it and understand it all by finals.

Week 8 just finished and on the Friday we just had to submit our first Project. The first project was coding that we had to fix for an "Ecosystem" and a "Ball" in DrRacket. At first I'm not going to lie it was brutal trying to figure it all out with my partner, however when we went to the office hours we had a guy come and help us and slowly explain everything to us. While he was explaining it to us, it was kind of funny because it was actually really easy, but my partner and I were so engulfed in completing the project that we didn't even take the time to actually read everything and slowly go through the instruction on what needed to be fixed on the coding. Overall these past 2 weeks have been crazy with trying to understand code and complete assignments. I know that the next month's going to be even more hectic with finals coming up, but hopefully I can stay caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment