Thursday, 14 March 2013
Week 9
We're now on week 9 and classes are almost over. Today I just wrote my second test and even with the aid sheet, some of the content to me was challenging. I don't know if it's just because I don't get the material or if I'm missing something completely but as the course is coming to an end I definitely don't find it as easy as the beginning of the year. Although once I get the content it seems so easy and at the same time interesting, when I don't get it, it becomes so frustrating. I'm going to continue to do what I'm doing and ask for help when I need it, but, other than that I'm just going to try my best to follow everything in time for finals. This course can be overwhelming but at this point I'm confident on what I know and understand material/content wise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment