Thursday, 31 January 2013
Week 3
It's the third week of writing our slogs and it seems like this course is starting to pick up with its material. We're continuing to learn about different functions and how to manipulate images whether by layering them on top of one another or rotating them. These functions are getting harder to remember and understand, but with time I'm sure i'll start to get it. It's interesting to see how simple words/phrases when put together can be manipulated into different functions on Dr. Racket. Our first test for this course is coming up and with everything that we've learned in class, I think that it'll be manageable. Learning new things takes time, therefore I know that with time I'll start to catch onto the different kinds of functions and remember what can manipulate what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment